Ithala Home Loan offers you an oppertunity to buy, build, improve or renovate
your own property in urban and rural areas. The loan is secured by registering
mortgage bond against your property or registering cession in the case of rural
title. This meas your property becomes a security and that entitles you to a
martket competitive interest rates.
- Build, buy, improve, renovate or extend your house while you are
- Use equity on your home loan for additional funding of needs you may have
- Use equity on your existing property for managing your debts
- Repayment terms are up to 360 months
- Loan is repaid before your retirement
- Competitive interest rate
- Loan amounts are up to 100% of the property value
Who qualifies for the Home Loan?
- Self-employed or permanently employed South African citizens
- The Property should be with Kwa-Zulu Natal (KZN)
- Earn a salary of R6 000 and above
- Earn a salary of R3 500 and above for FLIP applications
Instalments and Fees
Monthly repayments are done through debit orders or employer deductions. This
interest rate is prime-linked over the term of the loan
What Documents do I need?
- SARS Information Letter Submission of all of the above at the time of
completing your application will assist in speeding up the application process.
- South African Green Bar-coded identity document
- Latest payslip
- 3 months bank statement
- Proof of address not older than 3 months
- Agreement of sale and/or approved building plans with builder's quotation